Meet The Schafer Team
After practicing with a large law firm in Pittsburgh and then in Virginia Beach, Roger served as an Assistant Commonwealth’s Attorney for the City of Virginia Beach prosecuting felony cases for several years
before returning to private practice in 1989. Over the years, Roger has handled many types of litigation, including serious criminal matters, but now the main concentration of his practice is devoted to assisting
people who have been injured.
Roger enjoys spending time with his four grown children. He has been
active in coaching sports, fund raising and volunteer work, currently
working with the Food Bank.
University of Pittsburgh School of Law J.D., Magna Cum Laude, 1982
Jackie has worked in the legal field as an administrative administrator for over 20 years.
She was born and raised in the (boogie-down) Bronx, NY. Jackie and her husband have been residents of Virginia Beach since 1997 and have three (3) adult children living on their own.
Jackie started working at Schafer Law Group in 2018 and in her own words: “Every morning I wake, I thank God for a boss like Roger Schafer – he is awesome!”
“Polite, courteous, warm and inviting.
The feeling of being part of the family was more than I could ask for. Since my case has been settled, I still feel like family. They truly do care and you can tell. Thank you so much for all that you did for me!”
— Jennifer B., Va Beach, VA
What We Do
At Schafer Law Group, we EMPOWER AND HELP YOU rebuild your life after an accident. We are committed to listening to, understanding your concerns, and customizing a solution that directly responds to your individual needs.
Schafer Law Group is committed to giving back to our community. Here are a few of our favorites that we continue to volunteer and support.
- Ainsley’s Angels: Aims to build awareness about America’s special needs community through inclusion in all aspects of life. Serving as advocates to providing education and participating as active members in local communities, we believe everyone deserves to be included.
- Team Hoyt/Va Beach Chapter: For physically and mentally challenged children and adults so they can experience the thrill of competitive running.
- Local PTA
- Untamed Spirit: Riding program through Forward Motion Farms for special needs individuals
- Foodbank of Southeastern Virginia
- Judeo Christian Outreach Center